1. Use a stress ball. They can be really helpful, even though they seem kind of useless sometimes. If you don't have a stress ball, fill a ziploc bag with flour for a quick DIY solution.
2. Punch something, like a wall.
3. Jk. Don't punch walls. If any of y'all punch a wall, I'm not liable.
4. Do something you enjoy. If you're good at drawing, draw for a bit- it'll make you feel better, guaranteed.
5. On that note- take a break. It's always good to take a break for a little while. Try to relax, and to not think about the things you're stressing about.
6. Talk to friends and family for encouragement.
7. Organize your work into small, manageable segments. It'll make the load seem lighter and less stressful.
8. Procrastinate on feskee (please?)
9. Eat a little- but not too much. Don't simply gorge yourself to waste time.
10. If you have a pet, play with it. Pets are awesome and always fun. (: